Monday, December 19, 2016

A Tiny Christmas Finish

Good Afternoon. Time can sure get away from a person. Here it is Dec. 19 and it's my first post in Dec. So much for hoping to have 40 posts this year. Originally I wanted 80 but reduced it to 60 then when I saw that wasn't going to happen reduced it to 40. I might make it to forty.

For some reason I haven't wanted to stitch as much lately. I don't know why. It took me 3 weeks to do this tiny piece. I do have a second ornament going that should be finished tomorrow or Wed. I am finding more time to stitch this week then what I have the last couple of weeks.

Everyone have their Christmas shopping done? I do! My sister-in-law and I went last Wed. and I did my shopping then. It's so much fun to shop for children. Sat. we'll have Christmas with my niece, Melissa and her family, then Sunday we'll have a quiet Christmas with just our brother and his wife after going to church. I have to work in the Nursery at church that day.
Hope we don't have a lot of kids.

My hip and knee are not healing as fast as I want. Although I think part of the problem is I do have Degenerative arthritis in the hip so that is a factor.

This year we haven't gotten as many cats adopted out as we did last Christmas season. We have the $25.00 special going but it just seems to be slower, Disappointing. I'm hoping they get more adopted out tonight and Wed. Sat. being Christmas Eve we aren't opening to the public but they will schedule a time any time this week if needed.

Well until next time....Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Justine said...

That's a cute Christmas stitch. Sounds like you have a busy week planned! Hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas and your stitching bug returns soon.

Janice said...

Very nice! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

What a sweet finish :)