Friday, December 23, 2016

Another ornament finish

Good afternoon. I'm finally stating to stitch again. I finished this in a week. Well....faster then three weeks. I hope to get two more ornaments done by end of the year. (Although this weekend is really busy so I don't know.
Tomorrow I'm celebrating Christmas with my niece's family and then we'll go to my sister-in-law's church's Christmas Eve Service. Her brother has a major role in it so she wants to go see that.
I had made a list of several cats I wanted adopted out for Christmas. No not all of them got adopted but I'm posting a picture or two of one of them. Our little monkey-kitty, Tianna. We all just adored her. She's a tiny little girl and very active. And she earned the name of monkey-kitty for a reason. She'd be the one that as soon as you went to the back area where all the cat rooms are she'd be at her door jumping up and down so happy to see you. And also wanted to run in the hallways and big room and the enclosed patio area. There was nothing too high for that little girl to reach. Oh she came to us with a severe eye infection and her owner didn't have the money to cover it so turned her over to us. They tried to save her eye, and after about two months decided to remove the eye before the infection took her life. Finally she got released to the floor. The one picture of her was at Halloween and they dressed her as a pirate. A cute pirate she was. The other is a picture they took for "Home for the Holiday's, featured cat of the day. You can see how tiny she is probably about 4 or 5 pounds at the most. She has so much energy she burns the calories off. I saw a rock climbing wall for cats and said we should get that for Tianna she'd of loved it. Anyway, she got adopted. The people were warned she'd be climbing up their curtains, climbing up the Christmas tree, and jumping on to the tables, and counters they said they had a squirt bottle. They had adopted from us before so we know she went to a good home. Here's a couple of pictures of her.
I guess I just have one picture of her. And of course I have to add a picture of my sweet Saturn. He's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
Well until next time...Happy Stitching. Have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I goofed. I posted too quickly and didn't get Saturn's picture in. Sorry about that.

Sandra said...

Happy news that kitty got adopted! Great Christmas stitch! Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Weronika said...

Happy New Year! Great stitching.

Heather said...

Aww how cute! I'm glad she got adopted!