Monday, April 10, 2017

Finished John 3:16

Good afternoon. I finished this piece about an hour ago. And I have kitted up Behold the Lamb that was in Mar.-Apr. 2015 issue of Just Cross Stitch Magazine. I saw it on a post on 123 stitch and I had to have it so ordered it. I'm anxious to start it. A friend from long ago asked for this John 3:16 piece to give to her mother who is a retired missionary and recently widowed. I hope they like it. Unfortunately I am not perfect and my stitching is far from perfect. But it'll look better in a frame.

This year has been busy at the cat shelter. We already had over 50 cats find their forever homes, a couple were retunred because they didn't work with the other cat in the house but that happens.

Anyone have special plans for Easter? I'm not sure what we're doing....I may just buy a ham and have my brother come here, unless our other brother has us over. We don't always know until a couple days before.

I am so anxious to start seeing flowers in the garden. Some are just barely blooming. I love this time of the year.

Well...until next time....Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Justine said...

That's a beautiful stitch Barb, I'm sure your friend's mother will appreciate it. Hope you have a lovely Easter. We haven't made any plans yet!

butterfly said...

Looks so beautiful .
My daughter is coming for easter dinner but not till late afternoon she works nights !
Enjoy what ever you are doing.

Astrids dragon said...

That looks wonderful, I'm sure they'll be thrilled.
We have family coming over, everyone brings something so it's pretty easy.
Yes, bring on the flowers!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish. It's not about being perfect, it's the love and thought that goes into the piece. It looks great anyway!

Mary said...

Very beautiful finish.