Sunday, July 02, 2017

Follow Your Dreams Finished

Good afternoon! I finished this piece earlier this afternoon. I loved every minute of stitching on it. Now I have started a free pattern I found on line by Gloria and Pat. It's a Patriotic Precious Moments piece that is so cute. It's a boy holding the flag and his dog is there. It's going quite well so far. I'm surprised at how fast it is going but I barely started it so better not speak too soon.

Anyone have special plans for the 4th of July? I really don't so I'll spend the day relaxing and stitching! We never made a big deal out of the fourth. Although we did go to fireworks that night and I do miss that. Now days people are shooting fireworks off in their neighborhood and although it's not allowed in our apartment complex people very close by do shoot them and we hear them at night.

Well....until next time.....Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Justine said...

What a beautiful stitch, those flowers look so delicate. Wishing you a very happy 4th July.

Preeti said...

Congrats on the lovely finish!! Hope you are having a nice time.

Carol said...

Such a pretty finish! Love the soft colors...

Hope your 4th is relaxing--I'm spending mine the same way as you are!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for this project, beautiful work.

Irene said...

bellissimo!

Faith... said...

Love your finish! Such pretty butterflies.

Anonymous said...

A sweet new design to be working on. Adorable and colourful butterfly.

ตารางคะแนน