Thursday, November 16, 2017

Happy Happy Dance! Live Today is Finished

Good evening! I finally have completed Live Today! There were many times I wondered if it would ever get done and even thought about just putting it away, but I'm glad I stuck to it. It will go out in the mail Sat. to a friend.

I have kitted up a much easier Mickey Mouse Minnie Mouse piece for a friend who likes Walt Disney Characters. I'll start it tomorrow.

If the weather is descent and my sister doesn't get mandated to work Sat. morning then she will be coming to town. So guess I better get some housework done. It really doesn't take that much to clean an one bedroom apartment.

Anyone have plans for Thanksgiving? We're going to my nieces house.

Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving Holiday. Until next time Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Hi Barb. I saw your comment on my blog, so OF COURSE I had to ANSWER it, lol. I do still have Yes Dear, and today I blogged and promised that next time I'll show some pics of her and tell you what she's up to. Badness mostly. She's been sick quite a bit this year, so I've had her to the vet and the ER repeatedly. She's finally doing okay, so I'm really, REALLY happy about that. I love your Live Today. The saying is just perfect. We all have dreams and hopes, and want things to be good tomorrow, but today is what we have. We never know when things will change. Maybe for the better, and maybe for the worse. But who knows... So live today the best you can, and love everyone you meet. It's pretty much my life story. I used to be so negative all the time. And now I'm unfailingly positive about everything. (This was no small feat, and took three years of therapy to accomplish, but it's done, and I'm sooooooo much happier.) Glad to see Blogspot survived without me, lol. Hope you're having a great weekend. My sister lives out of town too, but I don't see her much. She's usually too busy looking down her nose at me. But I have a sis in law that I absolutely LOVE, so it all works out in the end. We're getting together for Thanksgiving, actually. Said sis in law, me, my brother, and my mom along with David's dog, Chevy. She's another Boxer dog, and sooooo cute. I'll probably show pics of her too next time I blog. She's funny, and keeps me on my toes when I dogsit. Here's hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and are all done with Christmas shopping, lol.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance! It's always nice feeling when you reach the end of a larger project.
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving so it will be a weekend of stitching and not being ill (hopefully!)

Meari said...

Oh Barb... That is so pretty. Congrats on your finish.

Preeti said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish!