Sunday, December 17, 2017

A Start and a UFO I dug out

Good afternoon! I just got home from visiting my niece's church and seeing their children singing with other children. They did a good job.

Stitching for me has been a struggle this month. I struggled through a Mickey Mouse-Minnie Mouse piece and ended up throwing it away. It was a mess and I was in no mood to frog all that had to be taken out. So I got out this piece I did a few years ago and my sister asked me to do it for her daughter, she'll make it into an apron. I am really happy with this piece and I love working with Gentle Arts Threads, I love seeing the different shades. This piece only took about 3 days to do.

I dug out an old UFO piece I started about 6 or 7 years ago to finish up. It's a Christmas piece that I think is so pretty when done. It's so pretty, I hope to finish it this year. My mom loved Cardinals so I'm thinking of her as I do it.

Well...until next time.....Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Faith... said...

Cute piece for an apron! Love your Cardinal and hope you get lots stitched on it.

Merry Christmas!

butterfly said...

Love your apron stitching.
How lovely to think of your mother who loved Cardinals at this time of the year .
Enjoy your day.