Friday, December 29, 2006

A Balanced Diet



I had promised a picture of the Apron but unfortunately I forgot to take my camera Wed. night, so this is a picture of the piece before being made into an apron. My sister ended up with it which is what she wanted.

We had fun at the Family Christmas though. Of course Baby John was the star of it all. He was really fussy, we think it's because there were so many people around. His parents say he is really fussy when too many people come over. Even though only 2 weeks I still say at one point he was watching his parents awful close even though he was in someone elses' arms. He is so cute though. He'll outgrow his fussiness as he grows. I claim he's fussy because he is so intelligent he wants to do more and can't yet.

It was great to see my niece Michelle again. She is at her parents house on other side of state but came here for a couple of days. She returns to OR Dec. 31. She is doing her Internship out there. Probably willl just stay out there afterwards if she gets a job. She has her Phd. in Chemistry and just has to finish up her Internship now.


I haven't had a whole lot of time to stitch these past two weeks but starting today things will slow down a lot. Even my cat is getting grumpy with my leaving him so much! So outside of going to do the church sign I will be home most of today and stitch and enjoy my cat. Laundry will wait until Tuesday. Eeyore is 2/3 of way done. I'd love to finish him off Sunday, then start the PM piece that is due Jan. 15. Well until next time Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Sara said...

That piece for the apron is so cute! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas.

stitcherw said...

Glad it sounds like you had fun, and Balanced Diet is very cute.

So, when are you going to post a picture of Eeyore for us to admire?
Sue

Anonymous said...

What a great piece to make into an apron. You're sister is fortunate.