Monday, December 11, 2006

Update on Santa, I Can Explain


It's been a few days since I've been here. I've been busy. Friday night I got together with some friends. We had a light supper than watched a video. Sat. we had our Sunday School Class party. It was fun. We had so much food there and it was good! We massacred some of the Christmas Songs as we just couldn't remember all the words. We totally blew the 12 days of Christmas. Then we had our gift exchange. Sunday was the Pastor's Annual Open Houses. Every year the church is invited out to all three of the Pastor's houses and of course once again lots of food.

I'm finally going to finish off my Christmas shopping on Thursday I think. Maybe I'll be in the mood for Christmas then, we'll see. I think most of the people are just going to get gift cards.

We still don't have a baby. The baby was due yesterday. Saturday my brother and sister-in-law had Melissa and John over to their house to give them the cradle Kevin made for the baby. John knew about it but Melissa didn't. They said she was so happy she was in tears. That's going to be a heirloom as Grandpa made it for his first grandchild. It's a few hours later now and my mom said Melissa is in hard labor now. Her water broke so she went to the hospital. So by end of the day we should have a baby. On our sister-in-laws birthday. (This is the week with lots of birthdays and anniversaries in our family.)

I am stitching on Santa I can Explain. It is coming slow but sure. The cat looks so sweet and innocent I wonder what he could have done! You'll find out eventually at least those of you who don't have the magazine. Well....until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I can tell Santa I can Explain is going to be such a cute piece--I can't wait to see more! And, it sounds like you had a great weekend!!

Lana said...

This piece is coming along great! Sounds like you are having fun with allt he holiday festivity's...lots of food. That is the best part of the holidays!
~Lana~