Monday, July 21, 2008

This is almost funny!

This is wind sailing after about 14 hours of stitching. On 3 different colors I ran out and had to change to a new skein. The one there is little shading difference fine. The second pink you can tell very much that the two shades are different. Grrr.....but that is typical of DMC when they make new batches I guess the shades are a little different.

Now this is hilarious! Look at the shade difference. Both say 959! On the grounds I had several 959, I am throwing the one away as the other shades actually match each other. I think the one skein is a very old skein! I just had to show the difference.

Well I'm done whining and grumbling so until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Chiloe said...

One faded away, no? it looks weird but could be use for a special project ;)

Meari said...

OMG.. Are you serious about that floss? Umm... clearly NOT the same shade!

On a happier note: Just wanted to let you know I think you're "brilliante" and have given you an award. Look on my blog. :)