Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday Update


I try to blog on Fridays so I just called this Friday update. I have started a new piece called Recipe Box for a quilt at Love Quilts/Charlotte's Kids Food Fabulous Food quilt. This is such a fun stitch. I really am enjoying it. Only problem I drastically miscalculated the center. I am hoping by the time it's cut down it will look a little more centered. I seem to be center challenge anyway but I didn't think about that Ice Cream Sundae that will be going in taking the piece a few squares higher than where the word recipe is.

I really want to thank everyone that follows my blog. I see I picked up 4 followers in the past two weeks. Thank you. Also thank you to everyone for reading my blog and those who leave comments. I love blogging about stitching and love reading everyone else's blog. There are a lot of talented people out there.

Not much has happened between now and I last blogged. Life has been pretty quiet. Seems really nice after the last few weeks.

I am still waiting to hear from the ENT on an appointment for my Vertigo. It is doing somewhat better the last couple of days though. I did fill out the paperwork Monday and sent it out. So they wouldn't have received it until Tues. I figure if I don't hear anything by Tues. or Wed. then I'll call them.
Anyone have special Labor Day Plans? Mine I plan to stitch a lot. It's going to be a cooler weekend than what it's been. Seems nice. We had a good hard rain which cooled things off for us. I hope those of you in the path of the hurricanes remain safe. Hopefully you will be as lucky as the areas were last night and it more or less pass you by.

Untill next time Happy Stitching.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Your stitching looks good to me.
Labor Day plans...our town has a BIG Blueberry Festival. It normally starts Friday night (which use to be Marshall County night), but after about two years everyone started showing up on Fridays. This year they opened it on Thursday. I didn't go last night was too tired after working two jobs, but I'll be going before the weekend is over.