Thursday, May 03, 2012

Another new start


This year I'm on a role, if I keep this pace up I will have about 40 finishes this year which will be a first. But we'll see if I reach that yet. I only had two finishes in April but it was not a good stitching month.

I started Music Speaks a couple of days ago. I am enjoying this piece. There is a lot of back stitching, but I think the piece is so pretty. When I'm further along you'll see it come to life more.

My sister is going to be in town tomorrow and part of Sat. I'm hoping to do some shopping tomorrow, but it depends on how or mom is feeling. Her heart is acting up again and she's not feeling real good.

Saturday my sister's grand daughter is having a birthday party. She turned 4 on Tuesday. Everyone has to wear pajamas! Wonder why my brother in law decided to let his Ass. have the day off and he work instead (LOL). Our dad isn't going either.

Well...there isn't much new so until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

~ Sue ~ said...

This is great! I have a chart similar to this one and like yours, it has lots of back-stitching. Good luck and I hope it goes smoothly for you. And the party sounds...fun. Sue