Monday, July 02, 2012

Progress on Lighthouse


Slowly but surely I am getting further on this. But I have made progress. Just the part I'm doing now is slowing me do a lot. In these hot days, doing water scenes makes me cool down. Plus staying inside in the airconditioning helps a lot too.

It's suppose to be 90's all week very unusual for Michigan. And we don't like it too well! But we don't have it as warm as other places in the country!

I can tell the Fourth of July is getting close. This year Firecrackers became legal in Michigan and the last few days some of the neighbors have been setting them off. Very annoying as they are doing it in the court yard right outside my patio and they are loud!. Not only that this is an apartment complex and what if one misfired and hit one of the roofs or started a grass growing. Friday night I was really agitated as they did it about 2 am and when they left they honked their cars, and the one car kept honking and honking. How could any of us sleep. None of us around here were happy. I almost called the office this morning to complain but chickened out. Fortunately Sat. and Sunday nights were not as bad. They were done by 10:30 pm.

I hope all of you have a good 4th of July. Until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: