Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hmmmm Not sure what happened yesterday

Good afternoon. I think I'm going to delete yesterday's post. I had posted this picture of progress on His Eye is On the Sparrow and a link about a drawing and neither one of them worked so I'll try again today.

This piece will be laid down as I made a mistake, and I don't have the floss to continue on the lettering. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. Getting more of the lettering in will help me find the mistake I hope plus make sure the borders are even with each other. One thing I am noticing, because it's been a few years since I started the piece, I think the floss dye changed a little bit as I notice a different shade on the right side, then what is used on the left and I know I used the right colors. So I'm blaming it on DMC changing their dyes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is having a nice drawing for her birthday, (which is same day as mine). She'll have 10 winners. I am going to try to retry the link. It didn't work yesterday when I tried it. So I'm retrying today. Okay it's not working so I guess just go to her blog.
Well until next time....Happy Stitching!

No comments: