Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Good Morning and Merry Christmas. Our Christmas plans got postponed today because of illness. My niece invited us to her house but my brother doesn't want to go. So later I'll go eat with some friends. I don't feel like spending Christmas alone. Last night I went to our Christmas Eve Service last night and enjoyed it.

These are two more mini pieces to be made into ornaments later this summer. My next pieces will be larger. I'd like to get 2 more done then right around the 25th of the month work on ornaments. I'm really a seasonal stitcher so we'll see.

Tomorrow I'm going to my nieces in Rockford have Christmas with them, then come back on Sat. and have Christmas with the brother that cancelled today. Kevin and Beth have really bad colds and when they get a cold they get hit. Hopefully they'll feel better on Saturday.

Well....until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: