Monday, June 18, 2007

Another new start


Okay I'm turning into a habitual starter and not a finisher. But this piece will be finished at rate I'm going sometime next week. I thought this was going to be an emergency so I laid down the Hide N Seek to do this. For being by Stoney Creek it is a fairly easy and fast moving piece. This is what I have done today. Sadly, I'm not sure when I'll get back to Wild Menagerie, I'm hoping August but no guarantees.

This is Navajo Land Monument Valley by Stoney Creek, at least what I've stitched today. It's going to be fun to see this come to life.

It is so hot today and there was an O Zone warning so I didn't go to Bible School, but tomorrow and rest of week I'll go. Tomorrow will be a busy day anyway as we'll go to Bible School then go to lunch and Bible Study at another lady's house. So I won't be stitching tomorrow.

There isn't much else happening right now. I'm just hiding in my air conditioned apartment with Whiskers, who is keeping me company. He likes to either get on my lap or sit on arm of my chair when I stitch. He's such a sweet heart.

Well until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

stitcherw said...

Your new piece looks like it will be interesting, I like the colors so far.
Sue

Pumpkin said...

Another one Barb! I've got to get myself in gear and get some more finishes under my belt to keep up with you ;o)