Sunday, June 03, 2007

Christina's Graduation



My youngest niece, Christina graduated Friday. She was one of 17 kids to graduate. She went to a small private Christian school. It was a nice graduation, for personal for the kids. Christina presented the school with the gift the class chose to leave the school (An Eagles Costume). Everyone thought that was funny and the principal thought that was typical for this class. They sound like they were a really fun class to have had through their school years. Eagle is the school's nickname. I am going to try to post a couple of pictures of Christina and one of Johnny. He's almost 6 months old now. We'll see if I'm successful.

Saturday was her Openhouse and it was a nice beautiful day for it. Quite a few people showed up for it.

On the stitching front I am plugging away on Hide N Seek. The kitten is starting to come in now. Also my name was chosen to be the UFO project stitcher as Cross Stitch Pals. That means I have to stitch 10 hours on the piece they have picked out throughout the month of June. I think I can get 10 hours stitching in on it. I wanted to do work on it this summer I had just hoped to wait until July but oh well.... So I have dug it back out and I'll go back and forth between the two.

6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Congrats to the new graduate. Good luck on the stitching progect for the group.

Unknown said...

Congrats Christina! Seems you had a very nice graduation. :)

Pumpkin said...

Congratulations to her!

stitcherw said...

Congratulations to your niece, I'm so glad the weather cooperated so that they had a nice day.

Looking forward to seeing an update of Hide N Seek, and good luck working on the UFO.
Sue

Mary Ann said...

Your niece is a beautiful young lady. Congratulations to her on her graduation!!

Johanna said...

Your niece looks lovely, she's a beautiful girl! Congratulation on her graduation!