Friday, June 22, 2007

Navajo Land Update


I have gotten quite a bit of progress on this over the last few days. It is an interesting piece and once I get further into it will enjoy it more.

We just ended Bible School today. I worked with the 4 and 5 year olds and that is not my favorite age group at all! But I did like the kids. They were so cute. Some of the innocent things that come out of their mouths. Yet they have minds of their own. They controlled us very well. Although Thursday and Friday they were really good to be honest, especially for having so many of them.

Well until next time Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Ranae said...

Wow! You did make great progress. keep up the good work!

Margaret said...

Looking forward to progress pictures on this piece.
Have a great stitching weekend. Keep cool!!

stitcherw said...

You've made a lot of progress, it's really taking shape. Glad the Bible School went well,
Sue

Pumpkin said...

You're coming along Barb. Is it a solid piece?