Friday, August 10, 2007

Birth Announcement is finished


I finished this earlier today. It was the hardest piece to get into as it was so easy and boring I could do it in my sleep. I am unhappy about the bees in the corner, I may be taking them out. I'll see when my niece sees it what she wants. I don't think you can tell those are bees. This will be the center of the Winnie the Pooh wall hanging

I will post tomorrow as I just got my birthday package from Kaysja and I love it! Thank you Kaysja.

I just walked in a few minutes ago so I need to get organized here. I've been with my mom for a couple of hours. She is not doing too good, we're not sure if it's her heart or what. But my dad is there now. There has been a whole lot going on in our family and it's taking a toll on her.

Well until tomorrow Happy Stitching! Barb

4 comments:

Hazel said...

I think the bees are nice. Nice job so far. xx

Marita said...

I like the bee's they are very cute and fit in with the piece.

Sorry about your Mum. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Pumpkin said...

Very nice Barb and I can tell they are bees! I wouldn't take them out. Once you get the wall hanging done, you'll wish you hadn't.

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom :o( I hope that things can be done to make her comfortable. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

When's your birthday????

stitcherw said...

Cute finish, I think the bees look fine, but sometimes things look different in real life than they do in pictures. Sorry to hear your mom isn't doing well, I hope she feels better soon, or at least is more comfortable.
Sue