Saturday, August 11, 2007

Birthday Stash



Yesterday I received my birthday package from Kajsa. I loved it. I was bad I didn't wait for my birthday to come which is Tuesday. I love that little needle holder, the cross stitch is so pretty. She did a good job on it. She also gave me a couple of leaflets on my wish list. I love the Margaret Sherry Cats and John Clayton Scenery pieces. So she gave me one of each of those. She also sent material. So I was very happy. Thank you Kajsa. I also have close up of the Needle case.

Today my dad and I went down to Farmers Market. I love fresh homegrown tomatoes, plus picked up cucumbers and red potatoes. I wish tomatoes lasted longer around here but they don't. The other day I picked a couple of cucumbers and some green beans from my brother's garden. Boy there is nothing better than fresh vegetables from the garden. So I had a good lunch today!

Tomorrow starts our Evangelistic Crusade at our church. We've been preparing for it the past few months. The speaker is from VA.

I was picked again to be UFO task accomplisher of the month. This time they picked Santa I can explain. So I got that out and started working on it. I know why it's a UFO.....it's small but it's not easy! I know my carpet needs shampooing bad! Almost did it this week but something came up and couldn't. Just pretend it's not there okay!

Well until next time Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Marita said...

That is such a pretty needlecase.

Happy birthday for Tuesday. I hope you have a great day.

Meari said...

Happy (early) birthday, Barb! I love fresh veggies, too. My tomatoes are starting to come in. I've received cucumbers and zucchini from Freecycle. Corn from a coworker. :D I've been freezing as much as I can. Made refrigerator pickles with the cukes. Yum!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a super lovely needlecase! WOW Gorgeous :)

stitcherw said...

Wonderful stash and what a lovely needlecase. Have a Happy Birthday,
Seu

Mylene said...

Happy birthday! And that's a beautiful needlecase you've received.

Pumpkin said...

Happy belated Birthday Barb!!! I'm behind in reading :o( What a lovely surprise your friend sent you! She did such a beautiful job on the needlecase.

Kajsa said...

I'm so happy that you liked the needle case and the goodies! Happy belated birthday!