Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One more Update


Before laying this piece down. I'm going to start an Emergency Quilt square for Love Quilts tomorrow. Then I'll need to do some other squares for them, so this piece is getting laid down for awhile. It was going well so it won't be hard to pick back up. The picture isn't the greatest as I didn't get it as flat on the table I thought I had.

It is snowing again today. We need to be careful, it won't be long and we'll need plows on our cars to even move around. Winter has hit us with a vengence this year. The cold temperatures aren't helping either as they can't salt the roads, it's too cold. And schools have been closed several days the last 3 weeks. Spring is coming some day. But right now it seems like a long time from now.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Boy, you did a good chunk there Barb! I can't wait to see what you're doing for the quilts :o)

We've got another storm coming in tomorrow. Sigh!

mainely stitching said...

Too cold to salt the roads?? Brr!!! Be careful out there!!