Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another quick finish


This was a quick, easy finish. Once I got the snowflakes done it went real easy. The snow flakes would have been easier on darker material. But it needed to be done on white. I really enjoyed doing this piece.

Tomorrow my sister and brother-in-law leave for Jamaica for a week. Their son, Bryan is getting married down there. So their family will all be there a few days. Michelle and Scott and Heather and Brian and Addie will fly down there Thurs. or Friday. The wedding is Friday but they could only have so much time off from work. Heather and Bryan teach middle school and Michelle and Scott are college professors.

Our weather is getting nice again. It's that time of year the weather is going to go back and forth. Later today I'll probably go to my parents and walk Autumn. Now the weather is nice she wants to go outside more.

There really isn't much going on so until next time Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I love this one. Great Job!

Wendy said...

Wow! Great finsih! You did a great job!

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on another cute finish!

Shelleen said...

that is adorable