Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some progress on the heart & Firetruck


It's coming slow but sure. I have laid it down until this weekend to finish the firetruck and start the birds if this piece doesn't work out. Which right now I have my doubts. My sister did get me a magnifyer glass and that has helped some.

We have enjoyed a nice couple of days. I even got to take Autumn out for a walk yesterday afternoon. We walked well over an hours but it was nice. Both Tim and Wendy were sick yesterday so she didn't get out until then. I'm hoping to walk her this morning too. It's suppose to rain this afternoon. Hopefully Tim and Wendy are feeling better today. They had Tim's son, Andrew, over the weekend and he had the flu so they caught it from him.

Tomorrow is suppose to be in the 30's that's down from the 50's but still a whole lot better then we had last week even.


Here is the firetruck after 20 hours of stitching. The dog is partially up there but you can't make him out yet.

This weekend I have two birthday celebrations to go to. Tim and Wendy are having a surprise party for Andrew on Sat. and Sunday is my brother, Kevin's birthday so we are going to their house late Sun. afternoon. We are also having a board game day at church Sat. I'm not sure I'll get to that.

Last week I ordered a little food from Love Inc. for our food pantry not expecting to get as much as I ordered even. We picked it up yesterday and we got 4 times as much as I ordered! They said they had lots on stock right now and needed to distribute it so they were very generous. So I got to our food pantry and tried reorganizing everything to get it all to fit. I think I'm going to be kicking Adventure club out and move them next door I need their space! Tomorrow I need to do more reorganizing to get it all to fit. Anyone walk into the room now it's a mess and the Adventure Club leaders will find that out tonight!
Well, I have 3 loads of washing to do, one load is in dryer now and another in washer, plus need to get some housework done so better sign off. Until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Great progress on the firetruck!

Well I like the flowers, they have so nice colors!

Cindy F. said...

Great progress on both wips!
Hope everyone is well soon!

Happy Birthday to Andrew and Kevin!