Monday, July 26, 2010

Splashing Fun


This week I decided to try to stitch a couple of bookmarks. I started this one last week and hopefully will be finished Wed. This is an AOY (All our Yesterdays) by Faye Whittaker piece. When this one is done I found a Lighthouse Bookmark I want to do for the Carebaskets. I love doing lighthouses.

My mom and brother are still doing okay. Mom seems to be doing somewhat better. She wants to be home by the weekend as Amanda, Luke, and baby Scott will be here from AL the middle of next week, then a couple weeks later several family members will be coming in for mom and dad's 60th anniversary celebration. Amanda and Scott can't come in then because they are taking college classes and will be in class then. That's okay as it's been 5 years since we've seen them, and we can just enjoy them without so many others being around.

How many of you watch Design Star on HGTV? I love that show, but it seems like this year the designers are not as good as in the past. Just my opinion though. Usually someone really stands out as really wanting to win and really excel, but this year there seems to be no clear cut winner. Although I am rooting for one of the girls or Alex to win as they do seem to be pretty good.

Well, I better go do my dishes before I forget about them. Until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: