Monday, November 08, 2010

I got Raked

Today the mail came with this package from Chris in IN.   It was from my wish list.   I can't wait to do it as it get's cloer to Christmas.   Now I have 2 Christmas projects to do this year, this one and Gingerbread Trio by Little House Needleworks I got from Sue P a couple months ago. 

   Well--I am going to have the MRI after all only it will be an open one.   I lost the battle.   I guess it's better to be safe than sorry but I really think the hearing loss is heredity but because of it being gradual and the problems with vertigo I was having they want to rule out the benign brain tumor.

Tomorrow I'm finally going to get my hips and shoulders x-rayed.  I had to wait because I switched Insurances.

Tonight I am going to a Jewlery Party.   My niece just started selling it so she's picking me up and taking me to her parents house.   I'm not big on jewlery but Christmas is coming up I may get a couple pieces as Christmas presents for friends.  

I started a new piece today just because I felt like getting it going.   I don't have enough done to show yet.   It's by Stoney Creek of a Little Boy hugging a lamb from one of their older books.   I'll finish the Autumn sampler at the end of the week.   I just wanted to get going on this piece.

Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your RAK, I like that pattern, too.

I have finished 1/2 of Gingerbread trio -- it is a really fun stitch.

Good luck with your MRI.

Kajsa said...

How nice! Good luck with your MRI.

Unknown said...

Good luck on your MRI and your xrays. I will be sending you positive thoughts. Please keep us informed.

What a wonderful RAK! I love that chart as I am a cookie freak.

Looking forward to seeing your Autumn finish and your other piece progress.

Margaret said...

What a lovely RAK - congratulations.

Meari said...

I hope your MRI went well. Nice RAK!