Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Finish

I just finished this piece not too long ago.   I loved doing this piece and it provided a nice break from Wild Flowers which I will go back to doing tomorrow.  This will probably go to a young girl at Love Quilts who chose Christian as theme of her quilt.

I rhink I passed the instpection today for my yearly rent.  This is the first time they have done an instpection for this.   It's to see if there are any damages, and if there is then I'll have to pay for them .   Hopefully they didn't find anything.  I did tell them this is first time this particular inspection was ever done and they said they realized that I wasn't the first person to tell them.   We'll see.  They have a major nspection being done by the city and the state coming up so they want to take care of what they can ahead of time.   Thji is there first year of going through this and last year we had all different people in the office so this team is very nervous.  Good as that may work for them.  This place is pretty good about keeping up on reapirs though so I don't think they have much to worry about.

This Sauturday we are having an Easter Egg Roll for the neighborhood children at church.   It should be fun.   The children will hunt for eggs and then come inside to hear the True Easter Story.  

Well, until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: