Saturday, April 02, 2011

Slowly but Surely

I don't have that much more left.   Hopefully by end of next week it will be done providing I don't decide to add more to the bottom.  I lvoe this piece it is so pretty.   I'm just anxious to get it done and do something else..
   Today seems to be a descent day with the Vertigo.  It's not acting up as bad as it has been.   Good as I won't be able to see the ENT until mid June.   That's a long time to put up with Vertigo.   Although last time I put up with it 3 or 4 months.
   It seems so nice to have the spring weather popping in.   I know they say this will be a rough year for allergies and I'm feeling it.   I finally got an Air Purifier to help and surprise it helps a lot.   What took me so long.   Actually my sister bought it for me for Christnas at the suggestion  of one of our sister in laws.
    Thank you for reading my blog honest this piece will be finished some day!   Until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Nice job on your WIP.

Glad to hear your vertigo is getting better.