Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's almost done

Hopefully I will have this done on Sat.   Then I'll go back to the Wild Flowers at least for a dady or two.  There is a child at Love Quilts having Precious Moments or Angels as theme of their quilt, so I want to do a square for that one. I just have to look and see what type of angels people are stitching as I have a couple of cute cherub books I'ld love to do a piece from.  Otherwise I have lost of PM books.  While I do enjoy stitching this piece.  It is sort of a fun one, it just isn't one I would normally pick out to do.  It will go on a Western Quilt at Love Quilts..  I made a lot of progress on this this past week.

    It's been a fairly quiet week so not much to say.  We had  a birthday get together for our mom's birthday last Sat.   It was a fun and noisy morning.  Johnny, Addie, and Katelyn can make a lot of noise!   But they are so cute.   Addie will be 3 this Sunday so I better get her card in the mail!  I met to mail it out today and forgot to!

Until next time Happy Stitching!
   
     

1 comment:

Meari said...

Nice stitching, Barb. Almost there is right.

Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom. How old is she?