Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Finally getting my Stitching Mojo Back!

Hello everyone! It's been a couple of weeks, I know. I just lost my stitching mojo and no piece was appealing to me and to get into this piece took forever! I think I stitched more today than I had the whole 2 weeks put together! This is a cute piece called Plant Manager by Good Natured Girls. It's in book called Plant Kindness. This piece has a whole lot of half stitches in it and keeping me on my toes. I finally have her head almost done, just a little more to do on the hair. It's going to take a while to do this, it will go to the Sandy Hook Project. I'm still having minor problems with my vertigo but the last couple of days really have been good. My mom is still at the hospital only in rehab and doing a little better than what she was. We are not sure she will be going home at this point, she may be going to a Nursing Home which she is fine with. She is a social butterfly so she will be happy there. It's just rather or not our dad is able to take care of her at this point no. He is 84 and has health problems of his own. Right now it seems like everyone is getting sick. Our church has so many in the hospital right now and some aren't doing too well. Well, after escaping major winter storms last winter and so far this winter, we got hit by this one. We have several inches of snow on the ground like now and it's not leaving any time soon. Well.....until next time.....I think I'm going to read some blogs now. I haven't even done much of that the last couple of weeks. Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Barb, i think we all go through a period of no stitching mojo. And then all of a sudden its back.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Debbie said...

Glad you have your mojo back. Hope all works out for your parents.