Wednesday, January 22, 2014

First page done 9 more to go!

Good afternoon!
Like most of the country we are in a deep freeze and we are getting lots of snow! Winter is so pretty as long as your're looking out at it and that's what I'm doing with my cup of hot chocolate in hand. That's my kick this year, hot chocolate with marshmallows in it.
I didn't scan the pattern cover last time so I am now. You can see what it will look like when it's done. Why do they have so much confetti stitching? To annoy us? I finally broke the rules and made the thread go from place to place rather than tying it off each time. It made the back of material to lumpy! I'm anxious to get further on the Statute of Liberty so it will come alive and see more progress. Right now it looks a mess to be honest.

Well....I'm going to read some blogs. Thank you for reading mine. I love hearing from people. Until next time....Happy Stitching

1 comment:

Simply Victoria said...

You are making good progress. Keep warm!