Monday, February 03, 2014

A Very Quick Finish

I laid down America for a while. I wanted to get 2 pages done before I did it but I had to lay it down before I started hating the piece! This was a nice break, a quick easy finish done for a little boy at Love Quilts. Theme of his quilt was Christmas and the patterns all came from same book by Ursulla Michael.
We had our annual business meeting at church yesterday. We found out they were ready to present a candidate to the church as a Pastor but he sent them an email earlier in the week to say he accepted another church. Our hearts just dropped everyone was so disappointed. Our church needs a new pastor fast, we lost so many people. But last year will go down as a bad year in history of our church. So they will decide rather to just restart the whole process or relook at the other 3 candidates that were in the final four. We'll see.

Well, I'm going to select my next project, I have 4 more quilt squares to do plus I want to do a UFO for a UFO week stitch I got invited to join. Until next time....Happy Stitching!

No comments: