Saturday, May 10, 2014

May Turtle Trot

Good Morning! And Happy Mother's Day a day early to the mothers out there. I'll be going to church in the morning then go see my mom in the afternoon so won't be at the computer tomorrow so the Mother's day greeting is a day early.

On Turtle Trot I do have two finishes 1)You Are My Sunshine by
Dimentions.

2) U.S.S. Arizona Memorial by Stoney Creek
Now for progress pictures 1) America before
America in May
2) Hope in April
Hope in May
3) Friends are the Garden of Life in April
And last but not least I did start a new project. It is Baby Squirrel by Stoney Creek
Well here you have my Turtle Trot for May. Hopefully it all went the way it was suppose to. I know this is picture heavy.
Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. Also thank you for the comments they really encourage me. Now to go read some blogs while Saturn is enjoying the fresh air. I have my deck door open so he's sitting by the screen looking out. I was gone all day to my mom's so he's enjoying the fresh air. Love the spring weather!
Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Barb said...

It didn't go quite the way I planned but it went better this month than last. Guess I need to post less pictures for turtle trot or do it in two posts.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mylene said...

Lovely progress you've made. Happy weekend!

Linda said...

Congrats on the finishes and nice progress on your other projects Barb. Love your new start.

Linda

Carol said...

Really nice progress, Barb--you've had a busy month and it's only a third over! Hope you have a lovely day with your mom tomorrow :)

Mary Ann said...

Wonderful progress! All are very nice pieces!!

Faith... said...

LOVE your stitching - America is looking awesome.