Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Testing really.

My computer crashed and I got a new one. Problem is I had to get Windows 8 and I'm not happy at all. But maybe in time I'll figure it all out. I've figured out the internet and I think I know how to scan, we'll see on that. Now to be able to do documents etc.
I am almost done with this sternes piece finally. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be done.
Then I'll kit up my new piece. I hope I can scan. I think I figured it out. I got a new printer too, since my printer quit working a couple of years ago.

My sister is coming back in to town Friday for the weekend. My mom has an appointment with the Pace Program at Tanglewood and I am hoping to volunteer out there. It really is great for Sr. Citizens and my mom is all excited about it. They will pick her up and bring her home. They have all kinds of activities, therapy, etc. She'll go twice a week. I plan to volunteer one day a week, not on a day my mom is there. It'll be better for her not to have family members there when she's there. Anyway we're all excited for her. It really may give her a new lease on life, she's had a hard time since dad died.

I missed Turtle Trot because of my computer crashing but outside of the finishes I had showed earlier I made no progress on the other projects. I'm mostly trying to make sure I get these quilt squares done. I have 3 more to go.

Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty piece! I have Windows 8--took a while to get used to it, but I like it now.