Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Teddy & Pumpkins


I think I am going to post a picture if the picture icon shows up. This is progress after almost 10 hours of stitching. I know it looks funny right now but it will make sense further down the road. It's stitching up quickly. I'm feeling so crummy that I haven't felt much like stitching.
I finally went to the Dr. and got some Prednizone. Not a direction we go too often but felt I needed to this time. This cough is driving me nuts. I love the fall season and it's colors but my asthma, & allergies go nuts! And it looks like it will be a long fall season for me. I was suppose to go out for breakfast with some friends from church but just didn't feel up to it. We go once a month so maybe next month.
This particular piece brings to 3 towards the 50 challenge I wonder if I will make it. I think I will be okay until after the first of the year, then I'll probably get the itch again. Of course if I do small projects like I'm doing.....may be able to buy quicker than I think. I do have a few UFO's I'll finish up too. Well until next time....Happy Stitching

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I hope you'll feel better soon!!!

HasturTorres said...

Good luck with the challenge. You can do it. Just wanted to let you know that buying patterns for gifts is not a violation of the rules.

lyssophietje said...

I also hope that you'll feel better soon!

Your stitching looks nice, I wonder how the total piece looks!

Mirjam

Anonymous said...

Your stitching is nice. Hope you are feeling well soon.

BeckySC said...

Gotta love pumpkins :) It looks great so far :)
Thanks for visiting my blog :0