Tuesday, September 18, 2007

World Grand Campion is done


I finished this piece earlier this morning. The picture isn't real clear but hopefully it's clear enough. This will go to Rachel W who chose Horses as theme of her quilt. I just retook the pictures as the earlier ones aren't real good. Since I have to start all over this is start # 1 towards the 10-25-50 challenge. How many times have I started over?

I'm going to be having the children for our Common Grounds Service. That's a Contemporary Worship Service we have on 1st Sat. night of each month. So I'm planning what I'm doing with that. Definite Missionary Stories, and any Bible Story we have will be acted out. Maybe a discussion. Similiar to what the adults are doing but on the child's level.

Well until next time Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

Arthemise said...

Congrats! I just love this horse.

Ranae said...

Happy blogiversary!!
WGC is a awesome finish, Congrats!

mainely stitching said...

Wonderful finish!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

This is really nice and the colors in this are real pretty too...you did a very good job on this too....what are you stitching on now or next?

Take care & Happy Stitching

Sylvie said...

Congratulations, it's beautiful!

Kajsa said...

I like your new look, it makes me think of fall! And that's my favorite season!

Your finish is beautiful!

Mary Ann said...

Fabulous finish, Barb! It will be wonderful on Rachel's quilt!!

Stitchy Princess said...

Lovely horse! I hope your evening with the kids goes well!

stitcherw said...

Congrats on such a great finish. The horse and rider look wonderful, she'll be thrilled to see it on her quilt.
Sue

Jen said...

Looks great. Another finish to add to your long list.

Hi! I'm Michelle said...

It's beautiful, Barb! She will love it! :)

Johanna said...

Another lovely square, great finish!

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful finish Barb! I'd love to see the finished quilt with that one in it :o)

Give The Wagon up! I think it's just a conspiracy ;o)