Friday, January 07, 2011

Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let It Snow

We have had a lot of snow fall the last couple of days.   It's suppose to let up tonight but hit the counties south of us hard.   It was beautiful to look out at.  Today was a good day just to stay in and stitch!
    Yes, I started another new piece.   I found this in March issue of Cross-Stitch & Needlework.  I received it the other day and wish I had time to do the whole sampler but I never would finish it so decided to do smaller pieces from it.   It is a Victorian sampler and while I do very few victorian pieces I really do like them.   So it's different from what I usually stitch but I like to break away from that.   I will go back to the PM piece.   But I also know I have 4 pieces coming next week, and all 4 I am going to want to do immediately.   I must have AHDS or whatever they call it as nothing is holding my attention. 
  Well....until next time   Happy Stitching

No comments: