Friday, February 04, 2011

PM Japan Progress

 
I picked this piece back up to do yesterday.   I'm hoping the worst part is done now.   Usually on Precious Moments pieces once the hair and face are done the rest goes quickly and easier.   We;'ll see.  There is an awful lof of back stitching to this one.   Oh well....
    Well we survived the Blizzard of 2011.   Now it's nice and sunny and beautiful to look out at.   the next 3 days are suppose to be upper 20's  or even 30 then we go back into the deep freeze again.  
    
Tomorrow I'm having a Jewelery Party at my mom's.   I'm not too excited about it.  I only invited about 4 or 5 people as my mom's apartment isn't big at all.   My niece sells the jewelry and wanted me to do it, so I'm doing it to help her out.   I just hope a couple people show up.   If not oh well....
  
Well until next time.....Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

TammyK said...

Love the Precious Moments designs. This one is coming along very nicely :)

Alisa said...

Your work in progress looks great! I hope the jewelry party went well...it's always hit or miss with those things. :)

Siobhán said...

Nice progress! I hope the party went well.