Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Apple of My Eye

Last Fall I started this piece and laid it down. For it being by Imaginating it is a more detailed and harder piece to stitch. The butterfly and flower especially. The butterfly is getting there finally but it took a while. The progress shown is as of yesterday. I had a lot of problems with Blogger and couldn't post until now. I They kept saying Blogger no longer supported my browser so I had to change browsers. Not sure I like this browser though but oh well. It doesn't let me have my bookmarks which I don't like. I like my bookmarks Although my dad has nothing bookmarked and manages well. It's just hard with the Yahoo groups I'm in to get to them. There really isn't a whole lot going on. I was really worried about my cat over the weekend. He wouldn't eat, he wouldn't let me hold him, he just laid around. He didn't even get on my bed to wake me up in the mornings or sleep on it in the afternoon. Of course he is 19. But still......he's my baby. Anyway, Sunday he started rallying and is back to himself. I know there will be good days and bad days for him. I really want him to make it to be 20 and as long as he's healthy he will. Well until next time, Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Gorgeous stitching. I'm pleased the cat has rallied.