Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Butterflies in Flight is Finished


I wanted my Feb. 29 finished and here it is. I finished it early today. Yesterday I really doubted it would be done. I loved doing this piece and it will go to either Love Quilts or Coles Quilts. Now to kit up my next piece.

I got my Income Tax money back so I ordered 8 pattern books, all to stitch either for charity or for a friend. I can't wait to get the books. I was going to wait until 25 pieces were done to even get a pattern for charity but I jumped a little ahead. I just won't order when I have 25 pieces done. Which right now I have 13 pieces done I think. I didn't use my charge card either, I paid with a check so I'm still on the wagon since they weren't for me to do for myself. I want to order a couple of pattern books to do for myself but I can wait until 50 are done, and hopefully that will be in about a year. I've been doing smaller pieces so that helps me get through to 50.

Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I'm sure the lucky recipient of this quilt block will be very happy, Barb! Such pretty colors...

That's so nice that your tax refund went to pattern books--enjoy!!

Unknown said...

I love your butterflies! And you have to be the most deserving of new patterns of any of the blogs I visit - you do so much for so many!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just found your blog.

I love your butterflies, they are so pretty.

Hope you enjoy your new pattern books.