Monday, February 13, 2012

Progress on The Red Barn


I have been stitching and hopefully will finish this piece mid week.
I will be so happy to get it done.

My sinuses are really acting up. They have been for months but the past week they are having a field day! I had to miss a Talent Show at our church Sat. and missed church yesterday. I also couldn't go to a birthday celebration yesterday for my brother but we are having one for Katelyn who will be 2 March 1 this Sat. so I'll see the same family then.

This winter has been the mildest winter for us that I can remember. When we've had snow we've had it, but otherwise it's been nice. I can't believe this is already middle of Feb.

Oh by the way Happy Valentines Day everyone. Hope you enjoy it.

Until next time happy stitching!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Nice progress on your Love Quilts barn block, Barb... I'm sure the little boy will be thrilled with his ranch themed quilt :)

Hope your sinuses calm down soon...it sounds like they're causing you to miss out on a lot of fun events...

Wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day as well!

Unknown said...

Great progress on this quilt piece! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Debbie said...

The red barn is looking great! Feel better soon.

Shelleen said...

Nice progress on the barn. This weather has played havoc with my sinuses too.