Saturday, February 18, 2012

Three Hearts


I like to do something with Hearts in February. A heart quilt came up at Quilts for Older Children so I signed up for it. Only I lost the pattern I wanted to do. (I seem to be good at that). So I got out this pattern. I did it the first time 10 years ago. It is a quick pattern. I'm already over half done and only put in about 5 or 6 hours on it. So it should be done Monday.

We celebrated Katelyn's Birthday today. There were 22 people in their house, yet it's so big while noisy wasn't crowded. The children played either in the basement or the playroom. We don't think Katelyn totally understood what was going on. And poor little Isaiah who will be 2 next week didn't understand why he didn't get any gifts. His party is tomorrow so he'll get his gifts then.

Since I just blogged yesterday there isn't much to say. So until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: