Thursday, February 02, 2012

Start on red barn


Hello! This past week I started The Old Red Barn for a little boy at Love Quilts who chose Ranch as theme of his quilt. This will be an interesting quilt. Not too many kids choose ranch for their quilts. So far it has 2 or 3 barns, a couple of horses, and cattle. I can't wait to see this quilt.

I finally had a tooth pulled this past week that was causing all kinds of sinus problems. Now I will be able to make the appointment to get my partials. Since I didn't do it today, I'll do it Monday. There is one tooth that needs to be pulled only because it did not come in all the way. Since it's barely there it will be a surgical procedure so I'm waiting until the tooth really acts up. It hasn't so far hopefully it never will.

This Sunday we are having a potluck at church and annual business meeting. We also elect new Board Members. I'm up for Evangelism Department. I was on it for 3 years then because I was a Board Member for 6 years had to take a year off. Really I was ready too. I really liked being on that board it was a lot of work but that's what I liked about it. Plus I like the Outreach end of it.

We had a lot of snow fall last week and this week it has all melted. They say it may come back next week. This has been a very mild winter for us. I don't remember it being so mild. I've enjoyed it. I also love the fact the days are getting longer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start! Looks like it will be another beauty.

Shelleen said...

Great start.

Unknown said...

That barn looks great! I bet that will be a neat looking quilt.

Anonymous said...

You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all people will go along with with your blog.
Crayola Creative Studio [Download]