Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beach Chairs finished



I just finished these about an hour ago. They were a quick stitch when I worked on them. I have kitted up my next piece. A friend of mine saw 2 lighthouses in the same book as this that she liked so I said I would do them for her. I love doing Lighthouses anyway. I remember as kids we would go down to Lake Michigan and walk the pier. I can remember the lighthouse was always a calming site.

I have a prayer request. The 15 year old daughter of some friends of mine ran off with her 18 year old boyfriend who is not a good influence on her and is known by the police. Pray for her safe return. The police are looking for the couple.

As much as I loved Buffy and Whiskers, Saturn is turning out to be the cat I always wanted. He is so loving, and yes getting spoiled. The other day we had a really bad storm in the morning. He was so funny, he has this tall piece of furniture, he jumped up on it and every time he heard the thunder he would reach up and try to grab it. It was so funny.

Well....until next time Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Your finish is lovely!

Your friends daughter will be in my thoughts, I hope she returns quickly and safely.

Saturn sounds so cute!

Carol said...

Such a cute finish, Barb :)

Unknown said...

Love the beach chairs, and am looking forward to seeing the lighthouses.

~ Sue ~ said...

Barb - the chairs are wonderful...so colorful! I'm truly glad that Saturn is turing out to be the perfect cat.