Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Presenting Saturn



I finally got some pictures of my sweet little Saturn. So I just have to show him off. He looks larger than what he is although he is 11 pounds. The Vet says for his built he is a perfect weight though. He was so easy to fall in love with, he is such a sweet natured cat.

Oh I have to tell you a cute story about my great niece Addie. Yesterday my sister (her grandma) told her that Great Grandma had only one leg, the other one was wooden. So she went to Day Care today and told her teacher "My Great Grandma has a wooden leg." When the teacher asked how that happened she said "She got an infection in her leg and they had to take it off." So her teacher thought she would ask one more question to see how Addie would respond. So she asked "Where is the leg now?" Addie says "Jesus needed it so it's in heaven with Him!" Too cute. Out of the mouths of babes.

Well....I'll post a picture of the butterfly progress probably on Friday so until then....Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Carol said...

Saturn is such a pretty kitty, Barb--he certainly does look bigger than 11 pounds--looks more like 18!!

Love the story :)

Barb said...

I noticed the pictures make him look bigger than he is but he is 11 pounds.