Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boy and Butterfly

Hello again! How was everyone's Christmas? Mine was nice. I went to my parents house and my brother and sister in law had dinner with us too. We'll have our family Christmas this Saturday. We usually do it after Christmas it's more convienient for those that can go. I'm protesting to it being White Elephant gifts I'm tempted too look for a calendar around here from 1990's just in protest! My sister suggested I bring a CD I have here so maybe I'll do that. I started this piece a couple of days ago. I thought this would be appropirate for one of the Sandy Hook quilts. There is a girl one that goes with this I'll do when I get some more floss. I ran out of one of the floss numbers that is key in the girl one. In the meantime I have several other pieces I have picked for these quilts. None of them are hard. This piece will probably be done Friday or Saturday. I may do a variety of pieces but I seem to do a lot of Stoney Creek pieces. I like them I guess. I only have about 12 or 13 more pieces to do and then I'll have reached the 50 challenge goal. My next goal will be smaller. I want to do from 15 books I haven't done from yet and whatever I buy after I get 50 will count towards the 15 books. I'm tempted to do 12 or 13 real small pieces to get to the goal quicker. Well....until next time Happy Stitching.

1 comment:

Zurainny Ismail said...

That is a great idea! I am always for small pieces, the problem is I don't know what to do with them. A quilt, a small one, may be the thing for me.