Sunday, December 09, 2012

Christmas Dove Finish

Hello again! I need to delete my previous post as this is actually the finished picture. (I'm not sure I like this new way blogger has. For some reason I can't get the paragrapghs in it all rambles together, yet when I type I do the different paragraphs. I can't edit as easily, etc. But oh well.... We went to Christmas on the Lakeshore yesterday. It was pretty good. All those in the play did really well. I would have prefered more music myself, but I'd go again if nights were better for me. We were celebrating Johnny's birthday today but Melissa and John are sick so it got post poned until later in the week. Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Very pretty finish, Barb!! Yes, new blogger is a bit hard to get used to... good luck :)