Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Start No. 40

This adorable Sea Otter is being stitched for Cross Stitch Addicts for Love Quilts. The Quilt will feature Stoney Creek's Sea Babies. That is going to be one adorable quilt. I love stitching on this and it's about half done now. I may just have to buy this book! I am only 10 away from the 50 mark although I may add a few more as I bought some patters intending to do them for others and so far haven't. Most of them will be done eventurally but some of them were not what I expected them to be We have had so much snow in Feb. we broke the records for the amount of snow fall in month of Feb. That is not including the storm we are in middle of now, but it's not a bad storm. I know it's selfish but I am sort of hoping that BSF is cancelled tomorrow. We'll see. My mom is doing much better as far as her confusion. She's almost back to normal. Unfortunately she has to stay in Isolation until Tuesday because of her infection. Hopefully on Tues. the blood test will show it's clear and she can go back to a regular room. We think she'll be happier then. None of us would like being confined to that room we don't blame her for being unhappy there. Well until next time....Happy Stitching! st

No comments: