Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Four Basic Food Groups

Hello everyone! My last post I was debating on rather to add the phrase "so little time" to this piece as the child only lived to be 6. I posted the question on the face book page for the Sandy Hook Project and they all said not to add it. So instead I decided to add The Four Main Food Groups only will leave off the wording. It goes with So much chocolate. I received a message from my cousin Toni that she received her quilt and really likes it. Before I go any further I better tell you Saturn is on my desk being my little "helper" actually he's playing with a pen that has him entertained for now until he decides to help me. My brother bought me two new winter coats and I received them today and much to my dismay they were too small! So he said to donate them to charity. First I'll take them to my mom tomorrow and see if they fit her, the one I'm sure will but the other I don't think so. Just because a coat says a certain size doesn't mean it is it. I looked at the price tag and wow winter coats are expensive. He said he did not pay what the tag said. Good! Our snow is S-L-O-W-L-Y melting. We are finally hitting the 40's and the sun is out. Well until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

great finish - I am glad to see you are getting the sun over there as its been cold long enough, so hopefully you wont be needing that winter coat after all! happy stitching, Amanda