Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SMILE Finished

I finished this piece earlier today. It was a fun stitch. I had to improvise just a little bit. This piece will go to Love Quilts featuring Inspirational Words. I started a Golfer by Stoney Creek for a Sports quilt at Love Quilts. I thought it would be a different sport to do. So far it's going much better than the skier did and it's in the same book. I never posted progress on the skier because I figured it would end up in the garbage and it did. Tomorrow my mom is going home. Her and dad are so excited. We just hope things go well. Tomorrow my sister is coming in for overnight. They also have help coming in like they did before. So we are happy about that. Well--until next time.....Happy Stitching.

3 comments:

Carol said...

That is such a cute finish, Barb! So good to hear your mom is going home--that must be so wonderful for your whole family :)

Kaisievic said...

That is such a cute design, well done. Good news about your Mum.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hi, returning the following! And I'm number 100 too. Congrats on your century LOL.