Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Another ornament finish

I really think by the time Christmas gets here this year, I will be tired of stitching Christmas projects. I'm trying to average 2 a month through this summer or early fall so we have plenty to work with when we have our craft day. My nieces and nieces in laws asked me to do ornaments for the children so I am working on them. So far I have 6 done, and there's possibly a total of 20 children involved. We'll see think I'm tempted to say wait a year! We'll see what happens. Anyway, this was a cute, quick piece to do. I have 2 others selected for this month a reindeer and a sleigh which are smaller yet. I half expect to have both of them done tomorrow, depending on how much time I have.

Friday my brother moves. It's kinda sad. As so many memories of mom and dad are at that apartment complex. But Tim doesn't need a 3 bedroom apartment since mom is gone and his son moved out. And he can't afford a 1 bedroom place there anyway. I can't believe how expensive those apartments are yet they get so little for their money. They washer and dryer and maitenance service is about it. Maitenance also does the yard work and snow plowing.

We have gotten quite a bit of snow the past few weeks and another storm is suppose to come in Sunday. I've heard it both ways so we'll see what Sunday brings. The snow is pretty but I'm looking forward to spring. Once I get the reindeer and sleigh stitched I'm going to try to finish a pansy piece that is cheery, bright and colorful.

Thank you for reading my blog and for leaving comments. I appreciate them.

Well....until next time....Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Linda said...

Cute finish Barb.

Linda

Pull the other thread said...

Sweet Santa finish.

Mylene said...

A cute finish, Barb!
And goodluck for your plans for stitching christmas designs for ornaments for your family.

Mylene said...

A cute finish, Barb!
And goodluck for your plans for stitching christmas designs for ornaments for your family.

Weronika said...

Lovely finish.