Saturday, February 28, 2015

Mickey Mouse finish

Good morning. This piece is hot off the iron. It was a quick finish and will be made into a flat fold later this summer. Oh I have to find the instructions for the flat folds somewhere on the internet! Now I'm going to do smaller Daisy Duck and Donald Duck. Then I'm not sure which of 3 pieces I'll work on.

They say we are not going to have any more sub zero weather here this season. Not saying we won't have snow but we know better than to even wish or think that. They say this was the coldest Feb. on record and 4th coldest winter so far this winter. We may move it. Although we are heading for a heat wave, upper teens, twenties and even a couple of thirties in the forecast. Nice.

Well, I have to think about getting ready for my Uncle's funeral so until next time....Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Barbi said...

Such a cute piece. You can never go wrong with a Mickey design to brighten any day. I think we are all waiting for this winter to be over!
My condolences for your uncle.

stitcherw said...

Fun finish, I love disney characters. A flat fold will be very cute. Like you, waiting for winter to be finished and warmer weather to come around. So sorry to hear about your uncle, my sympathies are with you and your family.
Sue

Rachel said...

Congratulation on a super little finish. :)

Mary Ann said...

A very cute finish!!

Brigitte said...

Very nice finish.